Someone Tell the Gladiators to Lose, Already!

Christmas

Dammit, the Lynx keep on winning but somehow are unable to get past the Gladiators. That team is on fire and I cannot understand what is going on over there. Is it something in the water, or what? Seven wins, zero regulation losses. The team just cannot be contained and it is crazy.  Then the second most goals for and third goals allowed. Ridiculous.

I mean look at the stats for these players. Jack Ryan, a defenseman, has 23 assists and 28 points in 9 games. What the hell? Is he playing 60 minute games or something? Then you got Vogo Jeltz. I don't even know what to think of these stats. 19 goals in 9 games. Let me say that again. 19 goals. In 9 games. 19! What is going on with that guy? The thing is, the rest of the team isn't even lighting the roof on fire compared to the rest of the league. It's just these two guys. Vogon Jeltz and Jack Ryan probably don't even belong here with what they are doing right now. It's almost criminal. Someone needs to arrest these two before they steal the championship from the league!