Claimed:Sound.

Koradek

Effort: 2/2 - Without question.

Look: 2.25/3 - I actually don't like this. It took me a few seconds to realize what I was even looking at, the blending is just overdone IMO. The text isn't a big to-do but it's not that great either.

Creativity: 1/1 - I know everyone has their style, but your stuff is starting to feel a little same-y to me.

Overall: 5.25/6

Effort: 2/2 - Without question.

Look: 2.25/3 - I actually don't like this. It took me a few seconds to realize what I was even looking at, the blending is just overdone IMO. The text isn't a big to-do but it's not that great either.

Creativity: 1/1 - I know everyone has their style, but your stuff is starting to feel a little same-y to me.

Overall: 5.25/6

So this is getting changed, correct?

Effort: 2/2 - yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Look: 2.75/3 - You deserve the 6 no question ahahaha. BUUUTTTT. This is overdone imo. Way over blended all i see is a floating head and shoulders tbh. The bottom border does not look good at all, and the render is overtopazed or hdr or whatever you use but it goes back to the same thing, its overdone. Text could be better. This would be a 2.5 if sandro didn't unleash his sperm sack.

Creativity: 1/1 - This is actually different from some of your other stuff so I don't know what sandro is saying but he's entitled to his opinion.

Overall: 5.75/6

Final: 6/6

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

• 1 month later...