Claimed:Harumpf Creepin' [Final 6/6]

Harumpf

Harumpf Creepin' Up the Score Sheet!

Mats+Zuccarello+Tampa+Bay+Lightning+v+Ne

Harumpf dangles on a break away goal in a recent game vs Riga. The goalie stood no chance.

Harumpf is creeping up toward the point per game mark, with 32 points now in 39 games. The little tubby puck wizard has been hot of late with 10 points in his last 7 games, all assists as he's gotten back to his playmaking ways. Last time we checked in with Harumpf he had 11 goals and 11 assists, which was great, but he is a passer and wasn't happy with his distribution game this season. Now with 11 goals and 21 assists, his point totals are looking more normal for what we've come to expect from him during his time in the VHL and VHLM. The last 7 games he's really been playing well. The recent point surge is exciting with one rival saying "You see my boy Harumpf creepin'?" Jody 3Moons always had a way with words, but he's right, Harumpf is indeed creeping up the score sheet towards a point per game.

Harumpf's 32 points has helped Helsinki maintain a lead over the Vikings and the Express in the European Conference. The first place Titans are looking comfortable now with an 11 point lead in the standings over the Vikings and a 13 point lead over the Express. Needless to say the Titans are about to run away with the division. Many players are on their game including Harumpf's line mate Tyson Stokes who now has 30 points of his own. Helsinki continues to be led by Miller, Faraday, Draper and Young, who have 54, 51, 51 and 47 points respectively. The defense and goaltending are obviously playing great also. After a recent trade the Titans will supposedly get back a big piece later in the season, which should help even more as they prepare for the playoffs. Harumpf remains focused on the regular season for now as he pushes toward a point per game pace.

MqPKPcL.jpg

Harumpf's recent hot play has coincided with a rumor that he may want to join former VHLM teammate Sachimo Zoidberg in Toronto. The two of them showed tremendous chemistry in their time together and many fans are clamoring for them to re-unite. Harumpf addressed these rumors last night saying "There's no question I enjoyed playing with Zoidberg and we had great chemistry, but I am a Helsinki Titan and we have more than a few guys capable of putting the puck in the net on this roster. I look forward to building the same chemistry with them as I did with Zoidberg and I have no plan of leaving this team." Well that's a pretty straight forward statement from Harumpf as the bulbous superstar obviously knows how to put a rumor to bed. 

So we can expect Oskars Harumpf to continue to grace Helsinki with his skills and keep fans in the seats of Hartwall Arena. One of the most popular players on the team, Harumpf is a fan favorite and his jersey sales have gone through the roof this season. Orders of XXL Short jerseys continue to pour in. Apparently all his fans want to wear the same size sweater as the 5'5" 250 pound Harumpf and who can blame them. With the way Harumpf is creeping up the score sheet, he'll be a league superstar in no time.

[565 words]

I realize creepin' is not a word, but is relevant slang for the article.

Edited by Harumpf

Content: 3/3 - Creepin on the low, you are right. Harumpf has been making strides and it's great to see. I hope you can continue to grow.

Grammar: 2/2 - I didn't notice anything, so great work here.

Appearance: 1/1 - Verrry nice.

Overall: 6/6