Claimed:der podcast 28 [Final 6/6]

der meister

Context: 3/3

Sucks that you got traded to the Express, sounds like you will have some fun times there though.

Glad that your are on a team with your friend Green. 

nice to hear that you like to help people. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Good. little off VHL topic and more personal life. But it helps to get to know you.

Editing: 1/1 - Good. Fun Listening to you drive to work and signaling and such lol. Intro music was good but cut short i was just getting into it as it ended. 

Overall: 6/6

Great podcast. 

I loved the comedic pause before you said "actually - it's gray and raining" 

I didn't actually realize until you said it but ofc! Klose back in Germany! 

Cologne, if they can manage to keep pucks out of the net - have a fantastic chance at a repeat. Adding you and XxX is huge. NYA did a great job of making sure they  got something for you as well.

SUCKS that you had to work really late - but as you said - a raise is always good so hopefully that can keep you going.

I believe (as his Steam Profile tells me) that Jardy plays Binding of Issac - I'll ask if everything's Asian-cute in there. 

Building connections and sharing common interests is an amazing skill to have - I believe I also have this very beneficial life skill

Finally - thanks for listening to KnightTime and talking about it so highly  :wub: