Claimed:Beginning of the season [Final 6/6]

Ahma

After the long offseason, the season 43 has finally started. Players and fans are all very excited about it. Especially Simon Valmount. He feels like a whole new man after the offseason. Though, the season is already going on and there will be many more games to come. Valmount is on a new great team, Bratislava Watchmen. He has played on the second line with center Grady Simons and the great left winger Edwin Reencarnacion. Valmount will most likely continue to play on the second line troughout the important season, because on the first line right-winger position is for Kyle Kingma. Valmount also gets second line powerplay minutes. But it is possible, that these lines will see some kind of changes, for example, with trades. Personally, I do not think that our GM will make many trades.

Landeskog_WPG_121114_1_MM_DL.jpg

Valmount got off to a start this season and he excepts to play well at both ends of the ice. He believes he is able to contribute towards good results and numbers during the season.

So far in 4 games Valmount has 19 shots, which a very high number in he’s books. Valmount has been doing good job at keeping the puck out of the Bratislava’s net, while producing little offense. One thing he loves to do is hitting, and he does it really well. Those who receive a heavy hit from Valmount, will feel the hit in their whole body.

”2 assists is pretty good, I think. But I have to aim for better.” Valmount said.

sens-37.jpg?w=620

How good will Bratislava do in this particular season?

We have a great group of guys here, a very good team and we will hopefully be in a good shape for many games. And then, our team has so much depth, it’s incredible. I believe we all have some kind of special motivation for this season. I feel and hope at the same time that we will have a great regular season and we will go far in playoffs. But the regular season’s end is a long way off in the future. So, it’s way too early predict anything. I’ll give predictions and comments when we are closer to seasons ending. I can not make any promises neither can anyone else. Still, there are people who have predicted Bratislava as a champion already, I don’t like that. Of course we have a legit chance for the championship, like every other team.

What do you expect from yourself this season? Any personal goals?

What do I expect.. hmm… I guess, I want to improve as much as I can and I want to do the best I can. Help the team. Number wise… I can’t seriously expect myself to score even 25 goals.. haha. Tons of assists would be nice, but probably won’t happen, which is sad. But so frickin many hits and lots of shot blocks. Or takeaways. Defense and physicality first!

Let’s Go Bratislava! :brt:

Content: 3/3 - Great article The Watchmen have a great start of the season. I can see them being a Cup team by the end of the season.

Grammar: 2/2- Good job, nothing worth deducting marks. 

Appearance: 1/1- Good. 

Final 6/6