Checktalk: Bears + Me

Boomcheck

Seattle is clicking so far and I like our results, even though i'm still inconsistent as ever. We sit at the top of the standings in North America and have a game in hand which should be huge going forward. I believe a post-season bye would be nice but I am prepared for anything at this point. I am also scoring at a goal per game pace which means I will be hitting a bump and slowing down sometime soon given my insane shooting percentage. I also am one of the top hitters in the league, despite having virtually low penalty killing time in comparison to the rest of the forwards. (Yes, put me on that PK because I have 2 SH goals). We're ahead of Quebec so that is cool too. In all honesty I am just showcasing my abilities and hope I can make the international roster again. I am only a thirty goal scorer, right? That will be nothing compared to Wolf's 70 that he will score.

Also, the Express have yet to eat a regulation loss. :cheers:

But the Bears still beat them in extra time.  B) 

Patience is key for our success. We have dealt with it for two seasons and this third year it seems to have paid off for us. I actually expect Quebec to try and keep it real close. I think Cologne only loses maybe 10 games max in regulation on the season and that's pushing it too.