Low misses VHLM mag

Smarch

Where in the world is the VHLM magazine? 

250px-Carmen_Sandiego.png

After a long transition period the VHL is still without one of its weekly Magazines the league publishes. The VHLM mag has yet to hit newsstand across the world since a terrorist attack forced the league to halt operations for over a month. After what seemed to be progress on the magazine front with contributors being identified by the magazines editor, nothing has still come off the press from league offices in Toronto. Conner Low is one VHLM player that is very disappointed with the lack of the magazine. “That was the only magazine I had a chance to see my name published in ever and I looked forward to a new edition hitting newsstands each and every week,” Low said in a recent interview for the Ottawa citizen, the local paper where the Ottawa Lynx play. “It was very well put together but many people around the league and I just hope on day we’ll see a new edition on shelves very soon,” Low added. When and if we’ll see a new VHLM magazine on shelves anytime soon could be as good as guessing, where in the world in Carmen Sandiego?

Edited by Smarch