Claimed:Fixing The VHLm Vol 3. [Final 6/6]

Fixing The VHLm: Vol. 3

To start off this article, I would like to refer you to my previous articles addressing the current state of the VHLm. I had already offered two propositions -- contracting the VHLm, and assigning more commissioners. After the previous article, I had second thoughts about more commissioners. I would be less radical and suggest that maybe one more commissioner would be ideal because three is the magic number. After some discussion with Victor and Higgins, I have deducted my newest idea:

Create More VHLm Jobs

job_opening1.jpg

This may not be the best wording for my idea, but it gets to the point. There needs to be more VHLm involvement from everyone on the site. Many people simply do not care for the VHLm, and thus do not care for any prospect who is struggling in the system, But that does not have to be the case! We can hire people to ensure that prospects are doing fine and are excelling. Some things that can help VHLm activity is to have a VHLm based lottery for their magazine which would entice more people to check it out. Another thing could be an extra point for VHLm related articles which could help keep the prospects more interested by reading about their current situation. This leads me on to my main ideology, we need more coverage for the VHLm.

As a prospect, the articles which Kendrick write are so awesome to see and it is a shame that there are only three consistent good reads for VHLm prospects each week. I personally think there should be at least one thing per day for the VHLm prospects to read or get involved with. This creates more hype around the league and persuades new prospects that it would be a great idea to try and compete for a top spot. 

So what kind of jobs are we talking about? I was thinking we could have a graphic member create a numerous player of the week cards. The cards can look similar to that of the Hockey Ultimate Team cards, and will involve the most improved player, best scorer, best defenseman, as well as goalie of the week. The GM's can take a few minutes to fill out a form to see who did best this week, and the cards will be revealed on the days where there is not a new issue of the prospect rankings, the VHLm recap, and the magazine. Another job I though of is a scouting report man. This guy will earn an extra TPE from writing an article (600 words) that scouts two teams in the VHLm and their top prospects and also interviews them on various subjects. 

Those are all the jobs I could think of that would make sense, but I am sure that you guys can help me out and make the VHLm a better place by thinking about potential jobs. I really enjoyed the discussion after the article, and I hope we can keep it up again. I am sorry to anyone I may offend, I am not taking a personal jab at you if it seems like I am insulting you, instead I want to have someone help you.

Thanks for reading!

~535 words