The Future is Bright

Banackock

Is he one of the bigger names when it comes to up and coming elite talents in the VHL? We're unsure of that. Does he deserve to be? We absolutely believe he does. He's gone from a goalie who sat on the sidelines for most of his first season, to winning a a Founders Cup in his second season with Brampton to now leading the VHL in shut outs so far with 7 as a rookie goalie. We understand he's young in his career and he may be getting a few of the easier games, but regardless, his work ethic and efforts also point towards a very promising career. Will he slow down? This is something we've been asking since he came into the league. As always, time will tell but we have a feeling he can ride it out for quite sometime still as he loves the rewards he's receiving.

"I've just been focusing on getting better. Sometimes it's tough to put in the work needed to accelerating your development compared to others you're competing against, but if you want to be successful, you need to really work for it. In my career, it started out rough but afterwards, I've been really blessed. I was able to pick my team in my second season and we ended up winning a championship. During that season, I was also drafted to the Stockholm Vikings. Boub's is an amazing GM and although I had spoken to other GM's, I fear I may have gone inactive. Boub's is great and is a huge reason why I keep pushing myself to improve no matter how badly I want to have a cheat week. For what my future holds? I have no idea. I want to become a great goalie but I will admit, I've been feeling fatigue a bit lately. It's a lot of work to push yourself to the limits I've been since the start of my career."