Claimed:Looking forward to the Draft [Final 6/6]

Can I get picked last Mom?!?!?

The joys of the Entry Draft is to allow teams to acquire future talent so they can move forward as superstars age and the circle of life in the VHL continues. These teams hope whomever they select on draft day (whenever that is) will be able to replace or potentially be used as trade bait to move for more assets as the continue for championship glory. It all depends on what happens on this day and what the pesky General Managers opt to do as many have decided to hold their cards tight and not let the Davidson camp know if they are interested.

That is fine by the Davidson camp. Where they have even challenged that status quo with the option and request of being picked dead last and having teams fight over the very last pick in the draft if they want. Sure, these teams may not respect the silly decision but its all in good fun to get picked dead last. 

kessellallstar.jpeg

If he can get paid 5-6 million a year to be picked last. So can I... right?

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 45
ST = Strength: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 45
FO = Face Offs: 50
PA = Passing: 81
SC = Scoring: 50
DF = Defense: 46

PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 40

He's got a lot to work on for sure but that's why he is just a youngster right? The fact that there is an opportunity for teams to have a player they can grow who will have at least one good attribute ready for the big leagues in due time will be good. At least they know he can pass the puck to their star snipers. 

CK = Checking: 40 --> 70
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 45 --> 85
ST = Strength: 40 --> 84
PH = Puck Handling: 45 --> 84
FO = Face Offs: 50 --> 88
PA = Passing: 81 --> 88
SC = Scoring: 50 --> 73
DF = Defense: 46 --> 83

PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40 --> tbd 
LD = Leadership: 40 --> tbd

That's a rough goal of LONG TERM goal of where teams can see Alexander Davidson to aim projections towards to give them an understanding of what he is looking to do and the thought process behind the path getting there. It just depends if the TPE is attainable in his career but that is his goal if he can attain it. That would give clubs a solid center that they can use in their top 6 for sure. The dedication to the passing attribute in the VHLm rookie season now was just to get one stat going and done with. Moving forward the rest will be balanced out as I was just experimenting with things.

joe-thornton-1997-nhl-draft.jpg

When it comes to the draft surprise me (I like a good mystery)! Where I land just know you'll have someone who will try to get better as long as I know there is somewhat of a place long term. Maybe a few seasons. That does not matter to me as I understand I can be a project type player and if your team is willing to work with me, I can work with you. If you want to ask me questions you can most definitely shoot me a message and I'll get back to you if your team is hesitant. I don't mind answering them just let approach me and I'll be honest with you. 

Content: 3/3 - A little on the light side but still a solid article. It will be interesting to see where you go on Draft Day as there's a few long-term project type players in this draft.

Grammar: 2/2 - Didn't catch anything of significance 
but its = but it's
VHLm = VHLM

Appearance: 1/1 - Looks fine.

Overall: 6/6