Bratislava lands big FA

Banackock

Two weeks ago, Bratislava was in the midst of change as previous GM, Jericho, had stepped down for personal reasons. The reigns were given to a new face within the VHLM, Blake Campbell, who has since continued the pattern of changes seen within the Bratislava locker room. With a trade in, a couple waiver signings and now a big time FA coming aboard, things have turned around quickly for the Watchmen organization. With us now shortly after the signing of bigtime goalie FA Coca Cola, Blake Campbell is here to talk to us.

We've seen a lot of change in the organization and I'm extremely happy with the direction that we've gone. We went from barely having a team and one quiet LR, to an enjoyable LR and a club that will be able to contend fairly confidently. We're not done yet either as there's a couple more pieces I'm after, however, Cola was  a significant piece that I was after and I'm so glad we got him. Right now we got 2 goalies in our system, both active. One is young and one guy is ready to lead us. We're going to evaluate the situation and talk to our young guy and see where things head from there.