Don't Hasser-u Grasser-u

Alucard

A recent article on VHLHockeyNews.com, in which Brampton Blades General Manager Terence Fong called for high-flying Oslo to fire General Manager Jason Glasser, has drawn harsh criticism from Storm fans across the globe. Whilst Glasser's approach may be dividing fans (and GMs, apparently) of the league in general, fans of Glasser have come out of the woodwork in their droves to voice their support. Oslo are currently sitting eleven points clear of the Bratislava Watchmen at the top of the European Conference, but their defensive approach sees them ranked fifth in goals scored.

Since the article's publication, GM Fong has been accused of being jealous, as well as a poor professional and sportsman. Other commenters seem to share Fong's views, but his words have certainly stirred up some animosity, even from as far as field as Japan. One VHLM fan in Tokyo had the following to say:

Hey! Fong! What wrong with you?! Don't hasser-u Grasser-u! Grasser-u make team good. Grasser-u win. You just jearous of Osro success; I make-a you eat-a the cutterofish and asparagus. That not-a sit-a well with you; I promise! You say "oh no! Cutterofish and asparagus going to come out-a my ***hole! Here it comes! SSSSPPPPLLLLHHHH!!" And I promise you, Fong, it will be a ROT! I hope you read your Apper-u user agreement!

Edited by Alucard