Fa Rankings part 2

Duddy

Another week, another need for 1 TPE. So it’s time again for your favorite Ranking show. I had to look up last weeks edition to know what team was in last place and to my surprise it was my current team. Tough luck, I also plan on releasing my 2nd book called “Why nobody likes Draper” soon. Anyway, it’s time for the next team to be eliminated from my go to list or is the the to go list? Quote the raven nevermore. Or something.

And the next team that I won’t sign with is

It is the team Tutu Ruutu plays for, I think it’s based in Long Island or New Jersey. No idea.

Ever since our days in the VHLM, I hated him. He probably hates me too, but I don’t care. He was always in my shadow being outshined by the other European on the team. And each time we spoke his voice was filled with hate. When I asked him “do you want some ice cream?” , he usually smiled and said yes. But the yes was filled with rage, with so much hatred. The other members of the team tried not to get in between our heated discussions about ski jumping and other European stuff.

Next week, next team