Anonymous question asker strikes again [Final 6/6]

Ahma

The Watchmen

Bratislava Watchmen VHLM team has seen many changes during this season. The GM has made some big moves to help the team. Bratislava is a force to be reckoned with. With a record that is not shabby, some people may underrate the proud Watchmen. At the moment the record is 25 wins, 16 losses and 4 OT losses, which is good enough for 4th place in the VHLM, 4 points ahead of Brampton Blades.

On the bright side, Bratislava is scoring goals (3rd in the league in goals scored), but the problem is defense, they are allowing too many goals.

Bratislava's playoff spot is pretty much secured, but the problem is when they face the Oslo Storm in the EU conference finals, can Bratislava beat the good defensive team and very boring Oslo Storm?
We have had many tough one-goal games against Oslo this season (some one-goal games have been played against Saskatoon and Yukon too). Due to the recent trade in the VHL, Bratislava's chances to make it to the VHLM finals are even bigger.

uspw_7135138.jpg

Moving from team success to Valmount's personal success, his season has been a big roller coaster ride. He puts up points for a decent 7 games streak and then after few days cries in the corner, not getting points. But in the beginning of the season he was a beast. After that he has slowed down way too much.

There are some positives, Valmount is constantly hitting on the ice and being physical. He is sitting in the box too, 93 penalty minutes (2nd in the league)! Valmount has clearly learned something from his good friend he played with in S43, Edwin Reencarnacion! Following Edwin's footsteps. "PIMing is winning" YEAH! said back in the day.

183988942_slide.jpg

66 points in 45 games is not bad. Valmount scores, gets assists, hits and blocks shots. Being +29 he is good defensively too. One thing hasn't changed from last season at all, he is shooting a lot! 308 shots, Valmount was on the league's top with shots a few weeks ago.

He is an awesome all-round player which is why he's the proud captain for the Watchmen.

Anonymous question asker asked Valmount's player agent: "What differs you from the rest of the top scorers of the league?"

Isn't it obvious? Valmount does it all, he hits, decent defensively and brings offensive power, Valmount has his own strengths and weaknesses. No one is even close to his amount in hits in the top scorers. Those guys doesn't want to hit, some of them can play defense though. Valmount plays great defense too. Look at the shot blocks he has! Let's compare Valmount to Marcel Faux. Valmount has 192 hits and 27 shot blocks compared to Faux's 70 hits and 8 shot blocks. But +/- difference between those two is understandable, Saskatoon is most likely the best team in the VHLM. On top of all things, I think he is guaranteed to get VHLM's Top Two-way Forward Trophy.

Valmount's own comments:

I think I'm having a decent season, last few weeks I haven't played at the level I could play. But I want to get going again. I will score, get big hits, create plays and play defense. That's what I'm here for, to do it all.
We have a good team here in Bratislava, though it has been very silent in the locker room for the last few days. I'd like to see some activity and guys enjoying it here, but that isn't what I've been seeing lately.
Edited by Ahma

Content: 3/3 - The Watchmen have definitely improved! Hopefully you guys can put up a good fight against Oslo and possibly take them out! I wouldn't worry too much about points. Once you get into the VHL you'll be a beast :)

Grammar: 2/2 - I actually didn't catch anything. Good work!

Appearance: 1/1 - looks fine

Overall: 6/6