Claimed:Ron Dayne III is a Rocket League God and a Snowboarder [Final 6/6]

Tagger

north-slope-ski-hotel.jpg

I've been told this is the Atlas Shrugged of slopes. I don't know what that means. 

As of late people have started to notice that the usually vocal player agent Ron Dayne III, who currently represents the confrontational winger Edwin Reencarnacion, has not been heard from in a while. Some people had suggested that Reencarnacion had “inactivated” Dayne as his agent, but we received confirmation today that this is not the case. In fact, it is simply that Dayne has started to participate in more extra-curricular activities outside of his work with Reencarnacion, meaning that his time is more limited than it previously was. As it turns out, Dayne has become quite the avid snowboarder and has already taken part in ten hours’ worth of lessons just this week alone and he’s expected to spend just as much time on the slopes in the coming weeks. We managed to catch up with Dayne and ask him how his lessons were going:

“Yeah, it’s actually going really good right now! Y’know over the first couple of hours that I put in on Wednesday, I was getting concerned about how much I was falling on my arse and it made me think for a sec’ that maybe this wasn’t going to be my thing. But then my weekend lessons came along and y’know, I don’t know whether it was the change in instructor or the longer lessons, but everything just seemed to click together. I’m actually now at the point where I’m allowed to go on the big slopes on my own (albeit only half way up) and by the end of next week, I hope to be given permission to start at the top of the big one!”

rocket-league.png

The sport that has overtaken horse racing as "The Sport of Kings"

It isn’t just snowboarding that’s been taking up more of Dayne’s VHL time though. As of this week, Dayne has also started to compete in Rocket League matches on the Sony Playstation 4 with Chris Miller and Ryan Power (representatives of rookie defensemen Benjamin Dupont and Thaddeus Humbert respectively). Referring to his team’s performance on the pitch, Dayne had nothing but praise for the pair:

“We’re clicking really well out there at the minute. As you could probably guess I’m the one that does end up getting the most MVP awards at the end of the matches, but both of my teammates have been great in supplying me with the opportunities to put the ball into the back of the net on a regular basis. I’ve been on other teams with other players before and it is infinitely better playing with both Chris and Ryan just through the virtue of their being actual vocal communication between the three of us. We haven’t arranged any more fixtures thus far, but I am looking forward to playing with them again in the near future.”

Content: 3/3 - I hate rocket league. It's hard as fuck. But it is fun, but I suck at it, therefore I hate it. 

Grammar: 2/2 - I didn't catch anything so lovely. 

Appearance: 1/1 - Yup.

Overall: 6/6