CNC Please

better than your last one imo but could still use some work. to me it feels as if there could be more added to it like stocks or render effects and stuff like that. lighting source could be more defined and text placement, although better than your last one, could also use some work. it might be just me but I also don't feel the coloring in this one works very well

better than your last one imo but could still use some work. to me it feels as if there could be more added to it like stocks or render effects and stuff like that. lighting source could be more defined and text placement, although better than your last one, could also use some work. it might be just me but I also don't feel the coloring in this one works very well

thank you for the suggestions! I tried to keep the text close to the render (and keep the render centered). Any suggestions on where to move it? I also add some supernova towards the top right side for lighting

i think the newspaper/yellow overlay texture thingy doesnt really work on the face of the render but otherwise it was quite nice.

yeah im not sure about it either, was just trying something different lol. and thanks!

• Commissioner

I think this would probably work better as B&W or at least desaturated more than this. The yellow is very strong.

My suggestion is three-fold. First, cut down on the amount of writing on the render's face. Never want heavy stocks like that over a face. Second, get some stronger lighting on his face, primarily on the right side (our right) since that's where the light source of the sig is. Third, make the entire thing B&W with some nice contrast. Just remember that contrast is key with B&W, don't be afraid of it.

I think this would probably work better as B&W or at least desaturated more than this. The yellow is very strong.

My suggestion is three-fold. First, cut down on the amount of writing on the render's face. Never want heavy stocks like that over a face. Second, get some stronger lighting on his face, primarily on the right side (our right) since that's where the light source of the sig is. Third, make the entire thing B&W with some nice contrast. Just remember that contrast is key with B&W, don't be afraid of it.

EG4Rxtn.png