Claimed:First tattoo! [Final 6/6]

jRuutu

posture.jpg

Last Sunday I was relaxing in my apartment. doing basically nothing when I decided to remove all my clothes. Then I walked in front of my bathroom's full body mirror and stared at my naked body for a solid five minutes. Some of you might be wondering why I´m telling you this? Well, there is no real reason.

While I was staring the masterpiece, also known as my body, I noticed that I had no tattoos! Lots of free space on my body but no tattoos.  Almost immediately I started doing some research on tattoos. How long they take to heal was the biggest question in my mind. I might not be able to play while the tattoo is healing.  That sounded like a good question and now after having the tattoo done, a good question to have an answer for before getting the tattoo.

Luckily I´m a tough guy so I only looked up the nearest tattoo shops and roughly how much they were going to cost. I had some ideas for the tattoo but I couldn't draw anything so I pretty much told the tattoo guy what I had in my mind and he did a sketch based on that. Everything worked out great.

At first I wasn't sure where on my body I should get the tattoo but after little thinking, the wrist sounded best. I can look at it when I´m feeling down and also it´s easy to cover.  The biggest question now is, what kind of tattoo I got?

It´s a little smiley face !
Kl4nAh4.jpg

Just look at it! Isn't it beautiful?  When you look at it , you just can´t feel sad. It's a good reminder for me personally to try to stay positive. Not so easy to do these days when the world is full of negativity but small things like this only makes it easier to stay positive. 

The great thing about getting a smaller tattoo is that you can keep on playing right after. Or at least that is what I did. Did not skip a practice or anything because of it. Guys in the locker room were super jealous. Some of them laughed but I know that deep inside they are jealous. 

It´s a different thing to see art in TV or in magazines. When you see work of art live, right in front of you, It´s something truly awesome. This is only the beginning for me when it comes down to tattoos. I´m already planning on doing a full sleeve during next off-season. Might take smaller ones before that. We shall see.  

I´m pretty much hooked on tattoos at the moment. They are the only thing that are in my mind. I even think about new tattoo ideas during the games. I mean, what I´m supposed to do while I´m sitting on the bench? 

Damn right, I should be thinking about how I can improve myself.

Content 3/3 - A little low on the word count here coming in at 480. It is above the minimum, but I would like to see 500 words next time. Quite the interesting tale on tattoos. :P

Grammar 2/2 - Good stuff!

Appearance 1/1 - Happy face tattoo 

Final 6/6