Reasoning Elusion Confusion

BluObieZ

Hey look at me, writing yet another article. Cool huh? Nah fuck that, it's actually kinda sad. Why am I really back here? Like why in the fuck do I think this was remotely a good idea? I say oh because I get bored and shit which is true. But like why decide to return to this shit hole? Some people say it's for the “attention” which is a crock of shit. I get too much attention in my real life to beg for more online. Hell most of you ignore my ramblings unless it's a 40page argument over something small. So clearly not the reason why I am back here. Hell it couldn't be any further than the truth.

Sure I maybe an asshole, a proud one at that. Sure I despise a few people in this “league” and despise is putting it nicely. Putting it in a Robbie way would be I would laugh as a mack truck ran them over and then backed over them. Am I back to piss those people off? Nope! Remember my last return? I came out right away and said “I am not creating a player, just here to troll” that got old fast and I was like “meh, this is boring” so if I was here to annoy the few people that are in the “earth would be better without” category I would have just said it.

Is it really to be “nice” and “good” Robbie (a version even I doubt that exist) so I can create a player and just have fun with the story? NOPE! Sure the story is fucking mind blowing and he is well... different then any player you brain dead fucks can think of. It's surely not the reason why I am here typing this instead of getting ready to go get ready to see the advance screening of “The Martian” or attempting to get my drone down from the fucking tree. (Yes it's stuck in a fucking tree) Simply put, no matter how amazing the story maybe, it's not enough to make be like “hey I will come back and deal with morons” and by “deal with” I mean troll them and just annoy them. Because well... if you didn't think I was here to annoy you would be stupid and a fool... But wait! You are! So never mind. I guess my point here is that the burning urge to annoy and piss people of is not why I am here. That's not enough to come back. So the question still remains, why in the fuck am I here?

The answer I really don't know, I really don't. Will I ever figure it out? Probably not because I will probably leave yet again before I even attempt unravelling that mind fuck. I guess a little part of me is wondering about the new brain dead fucks that a couple of current and ex members complained to me about. I cannot give away my sources, but yeah apparently there are some real mind boggling new stupid people here to mix with a few old one that refuse to... uh well die. (Take that however you want)

I'm back, so do as you where. If I hate you, or you know you will annoy me don't come looking for shit. Because if you are one of those two then I am sure we will cross paths. For the sake of my free time I hope we don't cross paths, because that would be a waste of my valuable time, and since you are worth oh... right around 1 second of my time since you are a little bug in life. I truly hope for the sake of my free time and the sake of this “league” we do not cross paths.

Peace the fuck out, till tomorrows article... if I do one