#GoGetMe

hedgehog337

The FA has yet to begin, but Zeptenbergs already makes some noisy statements, like ''I don't wanna play for rebuilding and started from the bottom team'' or ''so much big names in the FA...yeah right, I'm still shittin on them''. As much as I know there is a little chance that he is staying with Cologne so it's up to remaining 9 teams. Mic to Benjamin:

Ok, folks. I said once, said it twice and you already know what I want. I wanna the Continental Cup! I have only 3 seasons left and I gotta to do something. I'm sick and tired of wait. The fact that my biggest success was conference finals in the VHLM league forces me to bash my head against the wall...keyboard...Continental Cup and on everything else. So my message to some non-playoff teams: don't even try to make a bid on me, even 7M. I proved once that money isn't a damn thing for me, when I accepted Quebec's offer in the last FA and there's gonna be no difference in this FA. And one more thing. If no real contender is gonna bid for me I'm going into S47 as an FA. Thank you and bye. #GoGetMe

Well, good luck to him. Hope he isn't gonna spend the whole S47 sitting on the couch and watching TV.