Ottawa Inactive FA

JardyB10

Indeed it does, but it seems like atw made a boner with that. He has S46 and S47 remaining listed on his Oslo roster on the S46 Roster Submission. But if you look at the S45 Roster Submission, Munk has him listed with S45 and S46 remaining. I presume S44 would have him as S44, S45, and S46, as it should be.

So basically this is all atw's fault. :P

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Indeed it does, but it seems like atw made a boner with that. He has S46 and S47 remaining listed on his Oslo roster on the S46 Roster Submission. But if you look at the S45 Roster Submission, Munk has him listed with S45 and S46 remaining. I presume S44 would have him as S44, S45, and S46, as it should be.

None of this matters, he was called up now. Lol

14 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah I guess I still don't entirely understand player rights. Or free agency lol