Coach's

Both collier and Kendrick hit the nail on the head. i think it is possible to work with it so the simmers dont have to much work, maybe even hire sumone who would do the point changes for thm

Ignoring the potential work of it all, are you guys suggesting removing 10 active roster players?

Also a good point. If a guy creates a coach it waters down the talent on all 10 teams. So basically i'd say now right away.

Sterling brings up the best point. If we were to somehow incorporate something to allow training camp to have different totals based on coaches. Aka bring the cap up by 2 Million and have different training camp values but it goes against the cap. We tried something similar to this awhile back.

Ignoring the potential work of it all, are you guys suggesting removing 10 active roster players?

I don't think anyone would want to just have a coach but not a player for a prolonged period of time, so we would have to find a system that allows both those things to go parallel. Shouldn't be that much of a problem though.