I don't want to lose again :\

scoop

Tied 1-1 against Stockholm. I was really hoping for a swift 4-0 series win just so I wouldn't have to deal with the post-game doubts again. My record in finals series is 3-6. I won in each of my first three trips, which includes my first season in the VHL, Season 13. Since Season 20, I haven't won, but I've been there six times (seven if you include the current series). It's just been so disappointing not having been able to experience winning in such a long time. There's rarely going to be a championship series where you go in thinking that one team has no chance, and I don't think that's been the case for any of my appearances. Like, if you were to look at the amount of success people have had in the VHL and compare it to the effort they've put it, I'm probably the most pathetic. Well, maybe second most behind James, but I've put more into the VHL than he has, so I don't know.

Look at the standings though. New York finished 26 points ahead of Stockholm. Granted, Stockholm was gradually improving their roster throughout the season, and they've already taken down Helsinki, who was 15 points ahead of them, but you still have to consider us the favorites, right? I feel like it says the requirement is 150 but 200 is desired and if you are found consistently writing short ones you get punished or some bullshit that's never happened. Now, I know it's 1-1 right now, but there's always that chance that we still lose. We aren't heavy favorites in the sense that it would be a huge shock if we lose. (No pun intended, though if we do lose, I don't think it'll be Shock that beats us). Having lost six finals in a row though, it's like, at some point things have to go my way, right? There's rarely going to be a championship series where you go in thinking that one team has no chance, and I don't think that's been the case for any of my appearances. Yet I've lost six in a row. I suppose if we do manage to win this one, it'll be 4/10 for me in the end.

Whatever. I just wanted to write some words to earn a point to potentially help increase my carryover just in case New York loses and I have to recreate in an effort to win another cup. This should be 200 words by now, right? Is 200 even the amount need? I feel like it says the requirement is 150 but 200 is desired and if you are found consistently writing short ones you get punished or some bullshit that's never happened. Anyway, it's definitely long enough for now, and just in case I'll copy/paste some sentences so it looks longer. I was really hoping for a swift 4-0 series win just so I wouldn't have to deal with the post-game doubts again. Though by now I'm sure it is reaching media spot lengths.

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

I feel like it says the requirement is 150 but 200 is desired and if you are found consistently writing short ones you get punished or some bullshit that's never happened.

in a nutshell

but thanks for copy/pasting and confusing me for the second time in 5 hours anyway.

lol just looked at the guidelines thread:

VHL.COM/XM Radio/590 Duo Article Rules

• The article must be in interview or players profile form. You cannot collaborate on a news article
  • Because of the collaboration, the word amount must top 300 words, if found that it is below the required amount, you won't receive points
  • The honor system will be in play and if abused, you will have your XM Radio privileges revoked for a season and if a 2nd warning has to be handed down, you just won't be able to post them at all. If Person A posts the collaboration, person B must confirm that he/she did contribute to half of the material

that time when a rule had to be made because of 8O8's interview articles and has never been necessary aside from that