Claimed:Jalopski [REVIEWED]

Jala

8ez5n0P.png

I like the gritty, grungy feel. Gives it an old-school vibe. Not a big fan of the watch face stock taking up most of the top-left, it's a bit distracting. Could maybe have used some distorting or blending. I like the font of the 'jalopski', but the 'kevin' doesn't fit as well. Rule of thumb is usually to use either all-caps or all lowercase for each word in the text. In this case I think that rule would have helped. Good work overall.

• jack changed the title to Jalopski [1/]2
  • Commissioner

Stock work is looking pretty good here but blending is key to really bring it all together which is where I think this is lacking, I'd like to see an extra exposure layer to bring it all together. As Jack said, the watch face is a little weird; mostly because we can tell it's a watch. That stock is likely better used with a  strong gaussian blue to give some lighting effects. I don't mind the text but the thin font does get lost a little bit amongst everything else. Lighting is decent but get the right side of the sig darkened up a tad to make the contrast pop better.

• Beketov changed the title to Jalopski [REVIEWED]
  • 2 weeks later...