Anton Brekker States Interest in GM Job

DGFX.

Former Davos Dynamo GM States Interest In Returning as General Manager

Between season 19 and late 20s, the Davos Dynamo were once considered a dynasty that was a force to be reckoned with. After steamrolling over Helsinki to win the Continental Cup numerous times, the Dynamo started to depreciate away from its glory days. It is time for change.

"Davos has always been my home, and will forever have a place in my heart. I will do everything in my power to put that team on the map once again." said Anton Brekker in a press conference after the resignation of current General Manager Ahma. "I have been emotionally invested in the Dynamo ever since I left, and encouraged all of my clients to strongly consider the Dynamo as a team to play for."

The commissioners and board of governors have yet to address the situation, but it is clear that a decision will be made prior to the VHL Entry Draft.

11 hours ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

dont forget this beauty for your sigs :P

2llogvq.png

2vw5h7q.png

2s9ydz5.png

n70qg.png

Anton "The Prodigy" Brekker

znlhs7.png

33lijpe.png

You made yourself a lot of sigs :P but hey if i could make sweet sigs id make a lot for my player too

@DGFX.

Holy shit man that brings back way too many memories........... I lost all the memory on my desktop, and haven't seen my old work in years. I also might be very baked, but that was some great nostalgia.

@StevenStamkos91

@tfong: Miss you Terrence!

Edited by DGFX.