Okranwinz

Toast

STHS is a weird simulator. When you’re trying to put a solid team on the ice to win a lot of games, it seems that things just don’t go your way at times.

But then when I’m trying to build towards Riga’s future slowly and painfully? Well, that’s when Riga is obviously going to win quite a few games. Some coming against the likes of the Titans as well.

It seems that this can be credited to Fedir Okranitz, who has been lights out for the team so far. I signed him just to make sure there was a body in the net, since RIG G would’ve just ran the league over if I let him go a full season. 

Anyways, STHS is proving yet again that I will never understand it. But it’s at least making this season interesting!

Over in Sasky with Kopralkov, we’re off to a decent start so far. I like the look of the team and hope to have a solid run with Kopralkov there. Saskatoon has pretty much become my VHLM team since I end up there with most of my players (Wolfe, Hunter, and now Kop). 

We have started off slow I suppose, but that doesn’t mean that it’ll stay that way this season. It’s nice to have a committed GM who is looking to get this team performing as well.

Until next time, praise be to Okranitz.