Why Your Team Will Be a Dumpster Fire: Stockholm Vikings

eaglesfan036

One of my favorite sports writers, Jimmy Kempski, always writes about why each team in NFC East will be a dumpster fire, half jokingly but half finding the flaws of each team. Me Being inspired by that, I shall write about why teams shall be a dumpster fire this season, starting with New York.

1) The Ahma Curse - Stockholm made a horrible mistake in trading for Ahma. Instead of spending their time trying to win a cup, Ahma will send the entire team on searches for his pet lizard, meaning the team will get no sleep before games because they will spend the entire night lizard hunting.

2) Half the team is Boubabi's multis - Will Boubabi be able to keep up with updating and making media spots and such for an entire team? We know he is a tpe whore with karnage, but to do that with so many players is a ton of work

3) Lack of Players - The team features 5 forwards and 2 defensemen currently, and it's not like there are many sellers out there. What will the team do to get more players?

4) The curse of Munk - Munk has left the team, how will they ever recover from his loss?