Claimed:The Sterling Rant

Content: 3/3 - I've only been here since S28, but I definitely feel that this place has gotten less "clique-y" since my I got here, but that may be because I've slowly become part of many of the cliques, so whatever. I really don't get your point on awards though. Why would you not give examples of who you think should win the award? As long as you base it on stats, I really don't see why "hyping a player" is a bad thing. If anything, hyping awards creates more discussion about the league, which is something many have been saying is lacking lately. 

Grammar: 2/2 - Just a couple.

Since than life = Since then life

and awhile = in a while

maybe upset = may be

which results me to being fair no matter what. = which results with me being fair no matter what.

Appearance: 1/1 - Solid.

Overall: 6/6

Content: 3/3 - People always form into their own little groups of people they enjoy being with or agree with, whether it's online or real life. I think it's fine if people have their own "cliques/groups" of people they like talking with, as long as they still talk with everyone else and are friendly. As far as the whole "who you know thing" for awards, I'm not sure how true that is. I won rookie of the year when I wasn't really active and barely knew anyone.

Grammar: 2/2 - Flyers got this.

Appearance: 1/1 - Good.

Overall: 6/6

Final: 6/6

• 2 weeks later...