#MakeMoscowGreatAgain

After a solid 2 year run to the finals, the Moscow Red Wolves have not been a very good team the past two years. I maybe shouldn't have traded so much draft picks when trying to compete in Season 46 but we made it to the finals despite losing in 6 games. Would that be a success? well yes and no, it's great to make it to the finals but the prices i paid for players that year were a 1st overall pick in the Season 48 draft or was it Season 47? i dont know either way it may not seem like it was worth it now. But hey, thats life, i took a risk and i learned from the mistake about trading picks. Now we have a pretty good player in @JPL who I plan on building around in this years draft. Who to pick with this 1st overall selection though? The money seems to be on @boom in Thor Odinsson or maybe I'll go the goalie route and pick up Joanna Akerfeldt. Maybe i'll pick up an old friend in @Dangles13 with Asher Donavan. Who knows, I have plenty of decisions to make this year and it's going to be crucial because I'm tired of sucking :P