Business adventure

jRuutu

The time has come to share the latest idea that I have been working on lately. I´m always looking for a way to earn bit more money and perhaps even help people while doing so.  Some of you might be wondering how a man with my looks can have so many good ideas? I know right!? I sometimes even surprise myself when thinking about these things. 

Now lets get to the point. I´m a fan of leather clothing. There is nothing you cant do while wearing leather pants. My love for leather outfits actually gave me this idea. What is something all men like to wear? Jockstrap. That is correct, now,  how can jockstrap be even better? Make it out of leather of course. 

ofiAPNZ.png

That is just the sketch for the whole product, but I feel you get the idea behind the whole thing quite nicely.  You can of course choose the colors you want for it.  At first this will be purely done as a custom work by my business partner in Poland. You basically send him a message what you want and he will then make you one. If everything goes really well, we might expand and try to find a market from sports stores etc, but for now we are going to start small and see how it goes.