The Reynaud Raid Captains

Ball

It was a rough decision to pick our captains this year, as we have many great players and personalities on this team. But, I had to make a choice so here it goes.

C- Alexander Valiq: As our first overall pick, the oldest of the Valiq brothers will be looked upon not only to lead our team to the Super Cup Finals, but to also lead our team on the ice.

A- Zack Sound: A great guy on the boards and in the locker room, Greg is an easy selection to don a letter on his chest for the Reynaud Raid.

A- Willem Jannsen: Lightning is a very well respected member on the boards and it is an honor to have him wear the A proudly for the Raid.

Like I said rough pick with all the guys we have on the team. Congrats to Kora, Greg, and Lightning. Now lead us to victory boys

It was a rough decision to pick our captains this year, as we have many great players and personalities on this team. But, I had to make a choice so here it goes.

C- Alexander Valiq: As our first overall pick, the oldest of the Valiq brothers will be looked upon not only to lead our team to the Super Cup Finals, but to also lead our team on the ice.

That's pretty much the same thing just saying