Super Cup Begins - Thoughts on S40

sterling

The first VHL Super Cup began earlier today or last evening after a long draft. The poorly named tournament has been a disapointment so far with the amount of time it has taken to get organized. First time events never go as planned though and thankfully we have learned a great deal about how to improve this event in future seasons. Some things that will take place in future seasons have been discussed in passing recently. With the big four zero coming up I think we need to start discussing plans to celebrate. Here are two things I'd like to see:

The continuation of VHL 40 in 40 with Zero penning one of the newly minted articles. I'm happy to see the man back, he's a great member. Hopefully this time he can put it together and have another exceptional player like he's had in the past. I'd also like to see the the second legends tournament. With the super cup we have active players involved. Previously we did a legends tournament with each VHL team's top rosters. With some more time under us, I'd like to see this happen again for Season 40.