On the juice?

jRuutu

Season 48 is underway at the moment with sixteen games played and already there has been some talks about how can a old man like Jorma Ruutu be playing so well? In 16 games he has 19 goals and 21 assists, I mean that might be the best start to the season he has ever had. Those numbers give JR the number two spot at the scoring rankings, Max Molholt is the only one who has more points in 16 games so far, Molholt has 15 goals and 28 assists. Little fun fact: Molholt and Ruutu played together in the same line at the World cup before the season started.

Gold medals might have something to do with the good start to the season, winning something like that cant hurt at least. Even then the juice talks keep on going strong and there has been reports that Ruutu has been tested after each game so far.  Remains to be seen if any of them turn out to be positive, but everything is going well so far and if tests keep coming back negative, this might be a record year for Ruutu and of course for Molholt. Interesting to see if the two manage to keep this kind of level for the whole regular season, anything is possible in the wild world of VHL.

3 minutes ago, Molholt said:

That Gold Medal rush!

Don't worry, I was well ahead of Reencarnacion last year and then he blew past me. 

Edwin might go crazy again this year and destroy the league :(  I´m happy if I finish with PPG. Should be possible with start like this, but never know