Claimed:Feel good [Reviewed]

jRuutu

love42.jpg

Let´s face it, I´m an old man now. I have played in VHL for years now and the ride is almost over. I still have quite few games left, but as the playing days in the highest level is getting fewer and fewer, I have decided to find ways to improve myself, not just on the ice, but off the ice as well.  When you are older, you really need to start to take care of yourself. I realized that few years ago and now the start to this year has been one of the best for me personally. 

That fact alone shows that the changes I made back then were the right ones.  More sleep and rest in general were the biggest things in my new daily plan. I have always eaten like an athlete, so that part was already almost perfect, but sometimes I did not get enough sleep on the nights which resulted in feeling tired on the next day. Not a good thing if you are a hockey player.

More rest also has a effect on my mood off the ice.  I have noticed that I´m smiling a lot more. Not sure why, but people around me have noticed it as well. One of my friends actually tried to set a date for me after she saw how I smiled to one girl at the coffee shop that I visit regularly.  The girl was seeing someone at the moment, so nothing happened with that, but still that was something that would have never happened three years ago for example. Back then I did not smile or talk to people I did not know. Lot of things have changed since then. Could be me just getting older or the lifestyle changes, but things are going well at the moment.

p4pFAtJ.png?1

Another thing that I would have never actually thought about doing is to write a book. Not that many people know this, but I´m actually quite good when it comes down to writing stuff. I have been writing here and there for at least ten years now. Sometimes more and sometimes little less. I think that I have enough material to put a book together or well, it´s not really a book, more like a collection of erotic poems. I have seriously been planning to get that thing out there and see what people might think about my work.

Problem is that at the moment all the poems are somewhere in my laptop. There is literally thousands of files and most of them are untitled or with a weird name which pretty much means that I must open every single file and see if the text in there is good enough to be put into the book.  Sounds like too much work for something that has a very high chance on failing badly.  
I think the next step on that book project is to find few poems that are actually good, print them out and read them to a audience. If they like it, I might keep on going with the book idea.

• JPL changed the title to Claimed:Feel good [Reviewed]
  • DollarAndADream locked this topic