I love too much

jRuutu

When I´m staring myself from the mirror, I still surprise myself when I think how great guy I am. There seems to be no limits on the things I can do. That has a negative side too, it´s hard to get up from the bed on some days when you know that the things that are going to happen, are something that you are going to be best at. For example, last weekend me and few friends went to a painting lesson where you paint various things each week. The things we paint are very basic, going from a bowl of fruits to more hardcore stuff, painting a live model. 

I of course nailed the more basic things and in my opinion I was the best in the whole group. Keep in my mind, that these lessons were my first experience to painting.Last weekends lesson was more special, since that was the lesson when we tried to paint a live model. Unfortunately the model was running little late, after ten minutes of waiting I stood up and volunteered to be the model. It was not a big deal for me, always wanted to try and see what its like to be a model.

I must admit that it was more fun that I thought, I was told I could keep my clothes on, but it was too late at that point. I kept staring some of the painters right into their eyes and making the whole experience as awkward as possible.  Enjoyable day overall. 

44 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Would I want to be feared or loved? Maybe both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

I would be afraid that you love too much.

16 hours ago, jRuutu said:

I got distracted right on the first line and went to somewhere else with the story :(

You failed me Ruutu. But then you got that sick burn on the Renes earlier today so you're still up.

Edited by Jala