Make some on the side

jRuutu

As some of you know, the Euro 2016 has finally started! For someone like me who enjoys watching football, tournaments like the Euro 2016 is just too much fun. I don´t have to talk with anybody, I don´t have to go outside, I can just relax at home and watch quality football.  Problem is that there is really no way to know all the teams and players which might make some games somewhat ´boring´ to watch if you are not a fan. On top of that, smaller nations will try to get the best possible results against the bigger nations and quite often playing with a defense first mentality is the best way to do it. 

To make sure I get the most out of all the games, I have once again decided to put some money on the line and bet on the games! Yesterday I started with a bet: Giroud scores, Rat takes a card and there is over 11.5 corners, that bet gave me multiplier of 10!  Unfortunately there was not that many corners, so the bet failed. Slammed a solid fiver on the bet, which I now lost. That makes me slightly unhappy, but will try again today with a new bet!