Claimed:The Front S01E04 "Asian Persuasion"

BluObieZ

INT-ATU-MORNING

24-preview-offices.png

Mail dude is crying as he is fighting the pain. Buck is pacing around the room waiting for him to crack. Mail Dude just continues to cry and shake his head in hopes that Buck will realize that he is trying to tell him that he cannot talk.

Buck @JardyB10

You are one tough cookie to crack. Not like those fucking pathetic fortune cookies. You sir are a terror cookie.

Buck leans in and whispers in the ear of Mail Dude

Buck

I hate terror cookies

We now go behind the two way glass as Phil @Phil, Fre @frescoelmo and Ken stand watching the interrogation

Ken

Does this man even know how to interrogate? I can get answers out of that man in five minutes… hell give me just four

Phil

Give him a chance, he called dibs after all

Ken

I have a track record of cracking terrorist in just mere minutes. Watching him waste time is just that, a waste of time that we don’t have

Phil

You may have a track record but so does he

Ken

Oh he does? Of what?

Phil shrugs

Phil

Didn’t think you would question that… He has a track record of… flying off the handle?

Ken

Oh and that’s really going to help here

Phil

It may

INT-WAREHOUSE-MORNING

warehouse.jpg

Rob is sitting at the head of an obscenely large table with Angelo and Alec standing at the other end of the table.

Alec @ADwyer87

Oh this is what the table was for

Rob

Shut up and start with the presentation

Angelo @Molholt

Yeah shut up Alec

Alec

I don’t need to be told by two people to shut up

Rob

Both of you shut up and start

The lights go out and projector turns on to reveal live streamed aerial video from above a pier.

Angelo

Whiskey Foxtrot is ready to go in on your mark sir

Rob

Are we sure that this the place? Because if this is one of your fuck ups the authorities will be alerted and we will be fucked

Angelo

Intel tells us that it’s in there, we will probably encounter endless amounts of security to keep us from getting it. But we will have the element of surprise by cutting the power out

Rob

Tell the team the mission is a go

Angelo puts his hand to his ear

Angelo

You are a go Whiskey Foxtrot, I repeat you are a go

INT-ATU-MORNING

Buck is intensely looking at Mail Dude in the eyes as he hold a syringe in his hand. He is so excited and worked up his hand is shaking as he holds it. Mail Dude looks at the syringe as he shakes in fear

Buck

I’m going to enjoy watching you in pain. I’m going to so enjoy it

Buck looks at the syringe

Buck

mmmm… fuck you don’t even want to know what this one can and will do to you

Buck licks his lips as he almost drools at the sight of the syringe. He slowly brings it near Mail dude but then brings it to his own arm, his eyes gloss over almost like he has done this before. After a few seconds he snaps out of it and slaps himself in the face before stabbing the syringe into mail dudes arm. Mail dude opens his mouth like he is screaming but nothing comes out.

Buck

You like that? It pleases you don’t it? You sick son of a bitch. Time for the big guns

Buck rushes for the door but before he can grab the door handle the door flies open and Fre stands there with a glass of water.

Buck

Assistant Fre what are you doing with that?

Fre

I am not your assistant

Buck

You are not an agent so you must be something

Fre

You are not an agent either, we are garbage men

Buck

Don’t you dare say the “G” word again

Fre

What? Garbage?

Buck

Shut up

Fre walks past Buck and towards Mail Dude

Buck

Put the water down and step away from the water

Fre

No, you cannot keep torturing him. He has rights

Buck

You just accosted a federal agent. If you do not put down the weapon I will be forced to arrest you

Fre

Arrest me?... wait what? Weapon? It’s water. He must be thirsty

Buck

Yeah for more blood to spill

Fre offers the water to Mail Dude but before he can drink any Buck runs up and takes the water away from Fre

Buck

You are under arrest for aiding a known terrorist

Fre

You can’t arrest me

Buck

I can and I just did. Now put these on

Buck tosses Fre handcuffs

INT-PIER-MORNING

Image result for bruce lee

FONG AZN @tfong is leading a group of terrorist into the pier they encounter stiff resistance from the security detail. But Fong being Asian has seen every bruce lee movie and even every Jackie Chan movie who he viewed as less of a Martial Arts type dude but a better actor. Fong sprung into action and quickly kicked, flipped, and snapped necks his way around the pier before the security detail was all dead or on the ground rolling around in pain. Fong leads the remaining men towards two massive doors as he puts his hand to his ear

Fong

I have the doors in sight

Rob

Proceed with caution there maybe security forces

Fong

Correction there was

Rob

Was?

Fong

Affirmative, there was before I went Asian on their asses

Rob

Copy that

INT-ATU-MORNING

Fre is now cuffed to a chair next to Mail Dude as Buck sits on the table in front of them intensely staring at them

Buck

What I want to know is why you were so quick to try to help the terrorist

Fre

He’s not a…

Buck

Shut up! I wasn’t done talking. You only speak when I am done. I am the authority here and you are the scum

Silence fills the room

Buck

You claim you were just trying to give him what every human deserves which is food and water. But then where is the food? What is so special about this water?

Buck looks at the water then smells it as he tries to investigate it

Buck

There is something off here

Fre

Yeah your brain

Buck glares at Fre then looks down at the water inquisitively

Buck

If you are here to “help” him then you put something in the water. Something that…

Buck pauses as he is grasping at anything he can come up with

Buck

Helps him combat what I am injecting him with… OR! You dissolved a cyanide pill in the water so he will die and I will never get information out of him. Well you will never and I mean NEVER outsmart Agent Buck Bunkuer for he is the most agenty agent in the world. He is always two steps ahead of the game. I will not stand idly by while you try to give this terrorist scum an easy way out. So he can be a martyr and get his virgins in the sky.

Buck pours all the water into his mouth and swishes it around

Fre

You do know if there is cyanide in there you will die right? Mr most agenty agent in the world

Buck thinks for a second before spitting out the water all over Mail dude who drinks what he can because he is so thirsty. After a few moments Mail Dude tries to speak

Mail

I’m… not…a…Terrorist

INT-PIER-MORNING

Fong opens the doors to find a weapons cash. He approaches a big box in the middle of the room. As he opens the box the episode fades to black.

Edited by KingRobbie

fong with a weapons cache? LOL DEAR LORD, NO!

Also, @KingRobbie, I really really hope you type this out on an old style type writer. You know, the type that David Duchovney uses in Californication

(or at least use a comp store laptop to write it haha

1 minute ago, Phil said:

fong with a weapons cache? LOL DEAR LORD, NO!

Also, @KingRobbie, I really really hope you type this out on an old style type writer. You know, the type that David Duchovney uses in Californication

(or at least use a comp store laptop to write it haha

Oh I have to do the next one at a Best Buy. That would be epic. maybe even do a podcast as I do it. That video gave me ideas