Claimed:From Izidors Balders diary... part II [Reviewed]

bukss_a

Hi! Here again me, Izidors Balders. Some while has passed and its time for second post from my diary Where i stopped last time? Hmm.. oh i remembered just before play-offs. Like you all know Rush didn't get the cup. But beginning was so great we won Ottawa Lynx with 4-2, also kicked out our biggest rival Brampton Blades with 4-2. But then short series and we lost to Bern Royals with 4-0. Maybe such result cause our GM before finals locked us in and let out only to games. But we are young boys and sometimes parties can load positive. Although Donovan suck in communication with girls, he likes trying to hook up with them. But who will know why we lost. But anyway i was best defender in play-offs.

I was to late and missed draft ceremony. I could get in time, but there was a police officer. He stopped my car, probably was simple driver license check. But i was taken few shots for courage. Probably i looked suspicious and officer asked to blow in, but i was smart. I told that I have asthma and i cant blow in. But police officer wasn't dumb and he said: "Then you will need to give in bloods for analyze." But i managed to escape from analyze saying that  i have the rare illness when bloods cant clot. And the police officer made last deadly strike, he asked me to step out of car and go straight. I had to admit that I'm little bit drunk. In result i lost driver license for long time and my car is in impound loot 

But luckily in next morning my new GM from Seattle Bears and invited to coffee. So i dressed and went to cafe where GM waited. It was Blake Campbell, my good buddy and GM when i played in Bratislava. Got little chat about plans and signed also contract First impression about team was good. In Bears is playing my fellow from Bratislava. We together won S48 VHLM cup, so next probably will be VHL cup. Just need to figure out in which season.

And then came The Day. It was late evening, i prepared to go sleep, but the someone knocked by my door. I opened and there were three big bears, they kidnapped me. The initiation began. They brought me to hockey arena, and there was also my fellow Latvian - Petenis, and other new draftees. First was questions for each incorrect answer i had to slide on ice with naked butt. Incorrect answer was answer which didn't liked the three big bears. 

200_s.gif

What to say, so smooth and shiny ice even Zamboni cant make. After we polished the ice bear allowed us little bit dress up. But initiation wasn't finished yet. We went to main street in Seattle, to all new draftees gave box with matches and we should go to people and try to trade in the box. We had one hour to trading and then we had to show what we got. 

Looks like i told everything for now. Till my next diary post. 

Review:

Could use a little better formatting. It was just all one big long paragraph it seemed. Practice makes perfect though so keep writing and things will get easier. 

Seems like you had a rough night getting your car impounded. Will this impact your ability to make it to practice or home games? 

• evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to From Izidors Balders diary... part II [Reviewed]