Ya'll done fucked up now

Ball

Back in S33, I was in the middle of my second comeback attempt to the VHL. After Sebastian Ball retired and made way for Ryan Walls, as you have heard me say 100 times, I fell off the face of the planet due to issues I had to deal with in my life. A couple months later, I made my return with Ryan Walls after talking it over with Zack Arce and once again failed miserably. After getting no love as a first generation defensive defenseman, I couldn't stand not seeing the production I imagined Walls would have, so I quickly became bored of the league.  My second comeback was just as short lived as the first. As an attempt to spark my interest in the VHL, I created Jay Shields, a goalie who would go on to be drafted by the Toronto Legion. But, yet again, real life kicked in and I had no time for the VHL. Flash forward to S33, the night of the VHL Entry Draft. I had talked with a few general managers about getting drafted to their team. Two of them having a late first round pick, so I was pretty exctied and sure that I would be a first round pick. It would be a chance for me to prove I deserved that second overall selection with Walls back in S16. But I fell, watching both teams who said they were looking to draft me go with different players. Then I was drafted by Seattle with the 11th overall pick, one pick shy of the first round selection I wanted so bad. So maybe that sparked my motivation to make a good player. Ball was drafted in the third round in S10 and he wasn't to bad at all. Now I sit as the fifth best player TPE wise from the S33 VHL Entry Draft, one of the worst actives in terms of production lol. I surpassed both players that those two teams selected by far and thats even with two patches where I went inactive for a bit. But, I'm not mad, this is just a warning for my next player. Don't draft me in the first round, wait until the fourth round and chance are, I'll be the next Scotty Campbell (or Aidan Shaw  :o )

Edited by sball66

I'm glad you came back man!

Honestly, Im really glad you contacted me to come back. I missed the VHL community but didn't really think I wanted to start all over again. Glad I did.