Glad I Came

Runny Nose

140129472-600x300.jpg
"Kai Randal looking all determined and stuff"

At long last, Randal's goal of becoming a pro is one step closer to reality. The eighteen years old left winger was recently drafted twelfth overall by the Bratislava Watchmen. Henceforth, Randal will be joining his fellow draftees such as Slaeter Fjorsstrom, Tom Slaughter, Martin Brookside and Phil Villeneuve in order to lead the Watchmen to a successful season. It's no wonder Randal got drafted in the second round considering his ability and here's what he has to say about it:

"I'm hyped, man. The Watchmen is a great team, no doubt about it. It's really exciting to play with top prospects like Fjorsstorm and Brookside. I'm also glad we have a guy like Slaughter with us. I know he's the same type of player as I am just on a much higher scale than me, so I could learn a things or few from him. Furthermore, it's much better when you know there's a guy like that playing at your position. I don't have to worry about the pressure and burden, ya know all those stuff. I can just get out there and play my own style of hockey and make the fans go back home with a smile on his face mumbling "I'm glad I came"."

Quite a humble guy he is though technically, he's speaking the truth. He'll most likely back-up Tom Slaughter - which he's happy to do so - or play on the right wing though it's most likely the former because he's the same type of player Slaughter is so it's more beneficial for the Watchmen to start a different winger. Edited by Runny Nose