Claimed:Fabio goes out there

jRuutu

rs_560x415-140917143530-1024.Tinder-Logo

I have been spending the last few weeks in Davos living with my cousin, Jorma Ruutu. I have a good relationship with him and I´m enjoying my time in Davos, but after little while you might want to hang out with people who are close to your own age. Quite often it´s just me doing stuff alone while Jorma is relaxing or away either in practice or playing in the finals. I of course try to watch all the games and when Davos plays at home, I go and see the game live, but I guess what I´m trying to say is that I have been feeling little lonely here. All of my friends are in Finland and most of the Saskatoon guys are on holiday somewhere or in Saskatoon at the moment, so I cant really chill with them either.

I like to think that I´m older than my age really is,so usually It´s quite hard for me to find friends or people who I connect with really well. I decided do something totally different and join Tinder. I heard it´s a good way to find people to spend time with, so why not?  Setting up everything turned out to be really easy, I even used a real picture of myself and I was ready to go. Did not add too much information into my profile, just my age and what I like to do.

Did not take too long for me to hit the jackpot, I´m not exactly sure what I did, but I started talking with this nice looking girl, Lauri was her name.  She said that she likes how my face looks. Quite weird comment, but I liked it and after talking with her for little while, we decided to meet in a coffee shop quite close to Jorma´s place. Only about 10 minute walk for me. We set the date up for next day. 

restaurant-hanggi-s-davos.jpg

I was feeling really nervous, could barely sleep on the night before, but I just had to go for it and see what happens. Everything was going as planned, I went into the coffee shop and sat at the table close to the entrance while waiting for Lauri to show up.  

She arrived right on time, but unfortunately for me, she was not totally honest while making her profile and while chatting with me. She was actually a dude, or well was born as a dude, but is now living like a woman.I should have known something like that could happen, Lauri is a mans name in Finland, but I have seen women called Lauri in tv, so I was hoping she would be a woman. Technically she is, but I was still shocked.

I decided to drop my negative attitude and at least have a cup of coffee with her. Turns out that her parents are from Finland and they have been living in Davos for over 18 years now. Quite nice when you meet people from your ´own´ country while traveling or  living abroad. She can speak Finnish really well, which made everything so much easier.

She apologized for not telling me that she was born as a man, but to be perfectly honest, I did not mind too much. We had a lovely little chat and we even exchanged numbers and other contact info, so who knows where this leads up to! 

go-out-there-and-do.jpg

Just goes to show that very rarely someone comes to get you from home, you need to go out there and do things that might feel really awkward at first, but you will never know who you will meet out there.

Edited by jRuutu

Review:

Poor Fabio, being bored while his cousin is in the cup. Tinder is bad news, let me tell you. That's quite the story lol! I would never date a transsexual. One, because I wanna have a family, and two because anal is gross! But I guess if youe new player is into that then hey go for it lol

608 words :D 

• 2 weeks later...