One fiddy

jRuutu

I reached the always nice 150 TPE mark during this week and next in the list is the 200 TPE. These milestones have not been on top of my list lately though, I have been thinking about what kind of player I want to be. As a defender your number one job is to defend of course, but after that, there is some things you can add to make everything slightly more interesting. Originally I had a plan of being purely a offensive defender. Player who can end games from the point and that has worked quite nicely so far, I have 16 goals in 45 games without any PP time lately, but I still feel something is missing. That something is the physical side of hockey. I´m not that physical and I have started to work on it, but it looks like that these things take some time before I see the results. 

Now just need to figure out what part to work on next and for how long? So far its been pretty much 50/50 between offense and defense, but now the physical training takes some time out of those two, it will be interesting to see how the remaining of the season goes. Can I still score and is my hitting numbers going to increase at all?