2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

Would u guys term Perry as an elite winger or a first line winger? I think Getz belongs in the 2nd tier class players.

I would label Perry as a great player, but not elite. Getzlaf may be approaching elite status though. I would still take Tavares, Towes, and Stamkos ahead of him though.

I personally put Getzlaf over Toews, I think he is an elite center.

On another note who do you think puts up more points overall between Mackinnon and Barkov? As a general statement maybe not this season which is really close if u take out Barkov early season drought.

On another note who do you think puts up more points overall between Mackinnon and Barkov? As a general statement maybe not this season which is really close if u take out Barkov early season drought.

With Barkov in Florida, it'll be pretty hard to put up points as it is.

This is why I don't help you or talk about fantasy hockey with you. Toews is better than Getzlaf and it's not even a dispute. Getz is a great player and someone you have to watch. However, Toews is one of the premier centres with the ability to also be amazing in his own end. Not to mention Toews has more clutchness in his right two then Getz does in his bald head.

This is why I don't help you or talk about fantasy hockey with you. Toews is better than Getzlaf and it's not even a dispute. Getz is a great player and someone you have to watch. However, Toews is one of the premier centres with the ability to also be amazing in his own end. Not to mention Toews has more clutchness in his right two then Getz does in his bald head.

Towes is a slightly less dynamic offensive player, but he is a superior defensive center and offers incredible inflatables. I think a better debate is Tavares versus Towes.

Tavares and Teows are in the same level but if you were to rank them with in their level its Teows and I don't think its close. Same with Toews and Getz. Teows is much better then Gatz and I don't think its debatable. Teows work at both ends and his overall clutch play makes him borderline at being mentioned in the same sentence as Malkin Stammer and Dats.

Tavares and Teows are in the same level but if you were to rank them with in their level its Teows and I don't think its close. Same with Toews and Getz. Teows is much better then Gatz and I don't think its debatable. Teows work at both ends and his overall clutch play makes him borderline at being mentioned in the same sentence as Malkin Stammer and Dats.

Where is the mention of Patrick Kaleta? Is he elite?