Claimed:Kronos Lack of Practice Hours Alarming Riga Officials [Reviewed]

Evans

Going number one overall has a lot of pressure attached to it. Expectations are higher than they are for most players and for your entire career you will have to watch over your should and see if the other guys from your draft class are doing better. Right now, any active player is doing better than Riga player Titan Kronos. In a weird turn of events, Kronos has seen minimal improvement in his game since entering the VHL. As a number one pick, this simply can not happen. You are supposed to be a building block for your team and Kronos has been nothing more than a disappointment. Media has attempted to track Kronos down for months now, but he has been ducking his media responsibilities. Out of the blue, Kronos was the one to approach the media after a Riga Reign closed practice session ended. 

I bet you guys are wondering what's been going on?

The first quote Kronos gave in months was a rhetorical question. 

I've been bored. I switched to hockey because I felt like the physicality of the sport would allow me to itch that competitive feeling I had. It satisfied it for a while, but it just doesn't seem to really do that for me anymore.  I find myself zoning out while coach is talking and thinking about other things. I'm not sure if my heart isn't in it or if I have developed some so of ADHD or what. I haven't gone to the doctor about it or anything because I'm a man and I deal with my problems the right way....with pussy and alcohol. Oh yeah, I think I might have a drinking problem now. 

Kronos gave a slight chuckle and pulled out a flask. He took a swig and carried on.

Whaaaat? It's Hawaiian Punch......mixed with vodka. Seriously, though I think I'm fine. This year has just been really stressful because it's a contract year and I know I'm not going to get what I would have a few seasons ago. Riga has talent now and they don't really need me. I was aiming to get a big payday after my first deal because who doesn't like money. Maybe I can work my way back into a great deal or something. With the team being great right now though, I think they might try to keep me around? Who knows. Maximoff got an extension so maybe they don't think I'll give the proper amount of effort in practice. 

Kronos stared off into the distance, his eyes confirming he was hammered. 

We might win the cup this year. I'm not used to calling a championship that, but thats what it is. I wonder if they will let me drink out of it?

fail2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed:Kronos Lack of Practice Hours Alarming Riga Officials [Reviewed]