Claimed:Konstantin Azhishchenkov

d3vilsfire

Much better from the ones you originally showed me. Glad you and Jackim got to talking, he knows his stuff.

I ain't no expert but the only thing I can say is moving the render to the left a bit ⅓ of the screen. Also making the text smaller.

This helped me a lot from Jackim: http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2501-jacks-guide-to-making-not-shitty-sigs/

Much better from the ones you originally showed me. Glad you and Jackim got to talking, he knows his stuff.

I ain't no expert but the only thing I can say is moving the render to the left a bit ⅓ of the screen. Also making the text smaller.

This helped me a lot from Jackim: http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2501-jacks-guide-to-making-not-shitty-sigs/

Okay, ill keep that in mind! thanks for the feedback!

Are you new to Graphics? If so then wow, that looks great! Even for an experienced guy this would be a pretty good Sig :)

Yes! thank you so much!

Before you look at the grade know that this is AMAZING for a person who's just starting to make sigs. Its waaaaaaaaaaaaay better then I started off and it seems like you've gotten a lot of basic concepts. Some practice and you'll be getting 6 points in no time.

Effort: 2/2 - For sure 100%. I respect people who look for help, then actually follow advice. We've had members here that never follow any advice given or don't look to get better on their own but get man because they can get 6 points consistently. You my friend and different and you have my respect.

Look: 1.25/3 - Try to make the text a part of the render. Some of the effects on the render are not needed. No point in ripping into the sig. Keep following Jackim's lead and you'll be better in no time.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yup

Total: 4.25/6

Effort: 2/2 - It's quite clear you put a lot of effort in it and you can only go up from here.  Keep working at it, even if you don't get the best grades now, you will in the future if you keep at it.

Look: 1.25/2 - Other than the advice 8O8 gave you, the biggest thing for me is a stroke on the text.  Try and not put strokes on text, unless it works with the flow of the sig.  You'll get better, trust me.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yes

Total: 4.25/6

Final: 4/6

Great job, keep at it.