ADwyer's return creates interesting dilemma

scoop

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

that would be interesting too. 4/5 a best of 5? best of 3? one game playoff. don't matter to me. unless it will be a best of 7 as well. 

I don't know, maybe BO5 or BO3. I think that'd be better than a single game.

To be honest, I think we should maybe ditch conferences even if we stay at eight and reduce playoffs to four or five teams.

2 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

I don't know, maybe BO5 or BO3. I think that'd be better than a single game.

To be honest, I think we should maybe ditch conferences even if we stay at eight and reduce playoffs to four or five teams.

I still like all teams making the playoffs. less tanking. more value on drafting and retaining players in my opinion. rather than teams trying to tank get a 1st OA pick and a 2 rounder added to the team only to be traded at the deadline. 

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I still like all teams making the playoffs. less tanking. more value on drafting and retaining players in my opinion. rather than teams trying to tank get a 1st OA pick and a 2 rounder added to the team only to be traded at the deadline. 

I don't really think it would reduce tanking though. I still think the optimal strategy would be to stockpile picks. People don't like to be competitive if they don't have a good shot of winning, and I doubt that changes much at all if we have all teams making the playoffs.