I Knew It Would Happen

Evans

I knew the second I signed up for this place that there would come a point that I got bored and disappeared for a while, allowing my player to end up under performing and not reaching his full potential. Kronos was built as a defense guy when I created him because that was the position that was needed. As someone that doesn't watch a lick of hockey, I knew this would be a bad idea because I would end up getting bored and not understanding how to weigh how awesome he is doing. I deff didn't think it would happen as early as it did for me. Now with Kronos as a champion, where do I go from here?

I maxed out his scoring because I thought that maybe getting some goals would make me interested in him again. A high scoring defense guy doesn't really put up enough goals to make me change my outlook. Community here is great, it's just the sport has been unable to peak my interest outside of this site. Basketball and football have always been my go to sports and I've been trying to broaden my interest by paying more attention to the others, but something about hockey just hasn't made me care about it yet. 

Kronos isn't going to be retired. He was a number one draft pick and I plan to put in the effort to make him a memorable one, it's just I'm worried that will come in spurts PT wise. I got to get a little more invested in this thing because I'm too damn competitive to sit back and let one of my players be average, even if I have no idea what the hell I am doing.

• 2 weeks later...