excited for the new VHFL format

scoop

In particular, I'm excited to look over all the drafts after they are done and see the differences. Maybe one pod had someone take a goalie early and everyone else started taking them, while in another they didn't start going until round 7. In Groups A and C, the only two I've looked at so far, John Sleeman was taken second in both. While he has been a strong fantasy player since switching from defense to forward, I don't think he is traditionally considered one of the best players in the league. Will there be a player taken in the top three rounds somewhere and literally go unpicked elsewhere?

I'm not exactly sure what direction I plan on taking my team, but I don't think it matters all too much how well my draft goes. I'll be diligent on the waivers, optimizing my team each week. Historically, I have been one of the better VHFL players. I've already seen Velvet and Sleeman picked in my group, and I pick fifth. It may be possible that I go full New York pride here and try to pick only teammates for my fantasy team. I don't know yet.

for Maxwell

Edited by Streetlight