super excited for VHLM draft tomorrow

scoop

I've traded two top picks to acquire four later picks, which is something I am very happy to have done. There are a lot of players available in this draft who I would be happy to end up drafting, and now I can, even if I sacrifice a bit on quality. I don't have expectations that I can compete this season, but hopefully I can have an active locker room and team that can have a good time even if we aren't the best. I have nine of the first 26 picks; there are 26 players in this draft who I would be glad to add. Sounds good to me.

I may be recording a podcast during the draft. I won't stream it live or anything, but I'll record it live with the draft and then post it after. It'll have more of the insight on my plan and my thoughts as the draft is going on. More likely, however, is that I just type up my thoughts as it goes on, rather than speak them. Or maybe I just won't have time; though recording a podcast while I'm drafting could show how hectically I'll be working. I don't make my first selection until 8th overall, so after that point I'll have to be quick.

The VHLM Draft is scheduled for Wednesday night at 7 pm central time.

Edited by Streetlight