Why Jokinen will be a bad player

Ahma

First, I don't have much interest in VHL anymore, like not much at all. There's not much going on in LR, and all the content around the site is pretty much random stuff to me. Which doesn't really raise my interest. I will most likely be logging in randomly to check out if there's anything interesting. The VHL Fantasy draft kept was somewhat interesting, but that's now over for me too.

And all these new changes too, people having 2 players? Jesus, all those TPE whores will just keep whoring even more tpe!

The only way I'll keep earning TPE is to claim welfare. And that's an amazing 3 tpe per week, woo. The practice facility has changed too and now you have to post 3 times in game threads, I don't even follow them, well, because I don't care about my player that much. I just check the index and see how many points my guy has and how Oslo is doing.

BUT I might be doing podcasts if @Higgins lives up to his word, or whatever how he feels if he wants even to do a podcast with me lol.

My player will be at best a good depth defenseman.

Only things I can do here is to claim welfare to have somewhat "good" player. And try to recruit people to GOMHL the only league I care about. You should try it out too :)

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

heh i know who he is but i wont be saying his username. 

but let me love you here in the vhl. stay active beb

:ph34r:

I will be popping in now and then, gotta get that welfare hehe