VWF Share Holder?

Evans

The Victory Wrestling Federation has opened it's doors and the world of sports entertainment has surely taken notice. Players from the VHL, SHL, SBA, and several defunct wrestling organizations have kept their eyes on the business and what it could potentially become. Early reports on the first show have been nothing but positive and this had led many notable stars to publicly announce their support for the VWF. Titan Kronos of the Riga Reign in the VHL has gone one step further and wants to invest.

I'm a huge wrestling fan. I've always loved the sport and that was something I actually considered doing before I set my sights on hockey. Maybe one day when it's all said and done here that's something I try my hand at. Right now it's all a pipe dream though. Since I can't actively partake in wrestling, why not look to invest my money? I've done the research and I feel like the VWF is exactly what the wrestling world needs. The indy scene has been producing immense talent for quite some time and there just simply isn't enough places to show case them. You have WWE, Lucha Underground, ROH, and New Japan as the big dogs in most people's eyes. Other places like Progress are trying to prove like they belong. With the right guys behind the curtains and some funding, I think the VWF can be as big as the others. I want in and whoever is in charge of the place, hit me up. I'll be front row at the next show.